The Jackson Township Board of Trustees is accepting applications for the position of part-time Park Programming Seasonal.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Applicants must be a United States citizen;
• Be sixteen (16) years of age;
• Ability to work up to twenty (20) hours per week including weekends;
• Possess knowledge of grounds work with the ability to work outside, lift 50 lbs., empty trash, set up and tear down before and after shows and construct signage. Other duties may be required;
• Basic knowledge of local government, public works and its general function.
How to Apply:
Employment applications may be found on our website at: JacksonTwp.com under “Employment Opportunities” or you may obtain one in person at the Jackson Township Administration Building.
Submit completed application, resume and cover letter by email to SKapper@JacksonTwp.com with the subject line stating: Park Programming Seasonal. Alternatively, in person at:
Jackson Township Administration Building
5735 Wales Avenue N.W.
Massillon, OH 44646
The starting pay rate for this position will be $12.00.
Applications will be accepted until positions are filled.
Applications, resumes and cover letters are subject to public disclosure in accordance with the Ohio Revised Code. Jackson Township is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and applicants. Jackson Township does not discriminate in employment or the provision of services on the basis of race, color, national origin and ancestry, gender (sex), religion, age, disability, sex (wages), military status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by Federal or State law.
Date Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2023