Request for Approval of Revisions to a Previously Approved R-3, R-4, R-5 & R-6 Planned Unit Development
- Notice of the hearing shall be served personally or by certified mail to the applicant and to the subject property owner.
- Irrespective of the number of parcels involved with the application, notices shall also be given by regular mail to all property owners within and contiguous to and directly across the street from the subject property at least ten days prior to the date of the scheduled hearing. All notices shall be sent to the addresses of such owners appearing on the county auditor’s tax list. If any certified mail receipt is returned refused or unclaimed, notice shall then be sent by regular mail.
- Notice of the public hearing shall be given by the Trustees by at least one publication in one or more newspapers of general circulation in the Township at least 10 days before the date of the required hearing.
- The published and mailed notices shall set forth the time, date and place of the public hearing, and all other information per ORC §519.12.
- The Board of Trustees may recess or continue such hearing from time to time, and, if the time and place of the continued hearing be publicly announced at the time of the adjournment, no further notice shall be required.
AMENDMENT TO EXISTING PUD
An Application for a modification of an approved PUD will be heard by the Trustees at a public hearing set not less than twenty (20) days or more than forty (40) days from receipt of the complete application.