How do I request a copy of an Incident / Accident report?
- Reports are generally available within 3-5 business days and may be picked up during business hours. Reports are released only after approval which may result in an additional delay in availability.
- Public Roadway Reports can be obtained by accessing the Ohio Department of Transportation’s website located on the police home page under traffic reports.
- Private Property Reports are available from the Police Department’s homepage under private property, located on the police home page under traffic reports.
- Incident Reports may be requested by contacting the Records Department during business hours, at (330) 834-3960.
- The first 9 pages are free.
- 10 pages are $1.00.
- Any additional pages are 10 cents per page.
- Additional charges/ fees may apply.