Newsletter Advertising Policy
OBJECTIVE: To sell advertising space in the Jackson Township Newsletter for the purpose of defraying publishing and postage costs.
- Circulation: Approximately 22,000
- Publication Schedule: Three times a year.
- Rates: As determined by the Board of Trustees.
- Ad Size: Minimum ad is business card size. Maximum ad is a full page.
- Space Reservations: First-come, first-served basis, with payment.
- Artwork: Camera ready ads accepted with payment to Township. Any set up charges are additional and payable to the Jackson Township Board of Trustees.
- Restrictions: No political advertisements or endorsements will be accepted. Only retail ads will be published; no classified ads. One ad per business per issue is permitted.
- Disclaimer: Advertisements published in the Jackson Township Newsletter in no way constitute an endorsement of a product or service by the Jackson Township Board of Trustees.
- The Jackson Township Board of Trustees reserves the right to reject any advertisement for publication.
- Employees and elected officials of Jackson Township are not permitted to advertise in the Township newsletter.
NEWSLETTER ADVERTISING RATES
- Business Card size: $ 150.00
- One fourth (1/4) page: $ 250.00
- One half (1/2) page: $ 500.00
- Full page: $1,000.00