7383 Fulton Drive NW
Jackson Township, Ohio 44646
Emergency Dispatch: 911
Safety Center Office Hours
M-F: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Recreational Fire Guidelines
Recreational fires include the following:
These recreational fires must be no larger than 2 feet high by 3 feet across and cannot last longer than three hours. Clean, seasoned firewood or the equivalent is the only combustible material permitted for these types of fires.
As a reminder, the burning of leaves, garbage or other waste products is prohibited in Jackson Township.
Residents who choose to use a propane grill for their outdoor activities should follow these simple safety tips:
- Check the supply hose from the LP tank to the grill for leaks
- Clean excessive grease from the cooking surface
- Move the grill a safe distance away from your home when in use
- Remember to shut off the LP tank valve when not in use
Click on the link below for Ohio's Open Burning Regulations:
- Please note Ohio's annual spring and fall burn bans.
- In Ohio, open burning is prohibited in March, April, May, October and November between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., according to the Ohio Division of Forestry. The ban includes burning of yard waste, trash and debris